Administrative / Legal Assistant & Customer Care Champion
Visionary Law is changing the way law firms serve their clients by hiring top talent, using the latest technology and continually working to develop efficient processes. We are serious about doing everything we can for our clients, but don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews and mission/vision statement in this website.
You’re not going to find the “old guard” here – we value innovation and vision from our staff and lawyers all with a view to providing our clients with the best solutions.
As a front line Administrative / Legal Assistant you will achieve client happiness, satisfaction, and success through patience, understanding, and emotional intelligence.
Your contribution to our team:
- Welcome prospective/existing clients
- Gain and maintain clients’ trust
- Respond to clients’ questions with accurate information
- Answer incoming calls/emails from existing/prospective clients.
- Prospect and qualify leads and convert them into consultation appointments.
- Own the relationship with clients, conduct regular follow-ups, and create and nurture rapport as their trusted liaison with the firm.
- Analyse client needs and relay requests/observations to management
- Manage client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, and look out for (and address) warning signs of churn.
- Promote firm services and solutions to prospective clients
- Work in a team environment to achieve shared goals.
- Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of our support and service, both internally and externally.
- Create and maintain statistical data and client information in an organized fashion
- Ensure coordination of marketing messages and customer service
- Relay company policies and procedures to customers with confidence
- Find efficiencies in customer service and implement them
- Ensure all customer account information is updated accurately and notes are entered for every transaction.
- Take payments and keep accurate records in Management Information System
What you need to succeed:
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Experience in a law firm or legal assistant diploma (an asset)
- Experience or interest in processing Real Estate transactions (an asset)
- Experience in customer service (required)
- Experience in a computerized office environment (required)
- Marketing / sales experience / education (an asset)
Personality Traits, Skills, and Capabilities:
- Be a people person with good interpersonal skills, well groomed, presentable
- Know how to engage customers on a relationship basis and a transactional basis
- Have passion for helping people solve their problems.
- Be well-versed and comfortable with email and phone etiquette.
- Ability to think on your feet and craft creative solutions
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence and trust.
- Motivated, independent and self-reflective learner
- Ability to prioritize and get things done with many distractions
- Familiarity with legal processes and terminology (desired)
- Proficient with computers and social media
- High professionalism and work ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have an Entrepreneurial and self-starter spirit.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly.
- Strong organization skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and direct them to the right resource.
- Honest, patient, empathetic, caring, dependable, and attentive to clients’ needs
- A desire to exceed expectations
What we offer:
- Work hours: 9:00an – 5:00pm Monday – Friday (40 hours / week)
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Education and training
- Opportunities for advancement
If you thrive on exceeding client expectations in a customer-focused culture and are looking for a future oriented professional environment where innovation is rewarded, this could be the perfect position for you! If you agree we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your qualifications as an Administrative / Legal Assistant and Customer Care Champion in confidence to:
Visionary Law Corporation
C/O Yaniv Zohar, Controller